Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy 50th Dad!!!

Happy Birthday Dad!!!
Saturday was my dad's big 50th birthday! My Mom, Dad, Me, Nick, Presley, Lindsey, Cole, and Adam all went to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner. It's my dad and everyone else's favorite. After we ate we rode Trax to Temple Square to see the lights. The weather was great, not too cold. Everytime we get together we have a blast and just laugh the whole time! I have the best dad in the whole world! I love him so much! Happy Birthday Dad!!!





















6 comments:

The Terrys said...

Your Family is so cute! and congrats on the new baby news, that is so exciting!!
Also will you send me your email? :) Thanks!!

Kasie said...

I LOVE your new picture in your blog header - who did it?

Sydney and Griffin said...

I really love that family of yours!! And, your new family pics are soooo cute! Not surprising. :)

I loved how all your temple pics turned out! So beautiful!!

PS. I didn't know you were expecting!! HOW EXCITING!!! CONGRATS!

♥Hillary and Matt Ramone♥ said...

Happy Birthday Todd! It looks like you guys had fun!!

Stephanie said...

How are you feeling?

Stephanie said...

Ive been feeling alot better just started to get big and hating it. I can not wait for this little guy to get here!! We are going to do Fetal Photos on Christmas Eve. Im super excited!!!. Is Presley ready for Christmas?