Friday, May 15, 2009

New obsession as if I need another one!

I have bee an avid ebayer for years scoping out the best deals and custom cute clothes for Presley, but now my new obsession is etsy! I could spend all day on that site. You can find everthing handmade, custom and unique! etsy.com Check it out! 

                                                        For my soon to be Rockstar Jett

                                                             For a sassy birthday girl!!
And this is a great deal! $16.99 for 5 flower clips and headband! I love finding good deals! 

4 comments:

Anngie said...

What cute stuff! thanks for sharing:)

Heather said...

You are too funny Andrea! Evil... but funny! As if I needed to hear about the AWESOME deal on the headband and clips! Brock will kill me. I better not even look... well... maybe just a peek! :)

Stephanie said...

I bought Tyson a ton of onsies off of etsy at Christmas time. They seriously have everything. I love Etsy

Kari said...

so cute! I really wish I had a girl...in addition to my boys! I wouldn't trade them for the world but there is always adorable stuff for gilrs. You are so cute!