Friday, June 5, 2009

My Baby Is 3?!?!?!?!?!

WOW! Ican't believe my sweet little baby girl is a BIG 3 YEAR OLD! Where does the time go? May 29, 2006 was the best day of my life and definately the scariest! Nick and I are so thankful to have Presley in our family, and we always say we don't know what we did without her. Presley loves Tinkerbell right now so we bought every Tinkerbell decoration we could find! We had a blast BBQing and playing in the bounce house/double slide, and not to mention Mandy, who painted the cutest faces! We are so blessed to have a great family who loves Presley SO MUCH! Happy 3rd Birthday Presley Paige!! We Love you!!








8 comments:

Marti Hawker said...

That cake totaly beet AJ's! It's so hard to see them grow up!

Paige said...

Looks like this was so much fun... she is adorable. I cant believe she is 3!

Chris and Heather said...

I hope that Presley had a great birthday. It crazy how fast they grow. Looks like you had a fun party.

Tiffany said...

So darn cute! Happy birthday Presley! How are you feeling? I heard that you fell last week. Are you doing better? Cute family you have and it will be even cuter with a little boy in the picture! =)

♥Hillary and Matt Ramone♥ said...

That was a blast! You planned a really fun party! I can't believe Presley is 3, holy smokes!! You better start hiding the car keys........ HAHA JK!!

Heather said...

And a very mature three at that! I tell Brock that I LOVE that you take her to get pedicures with you gals! Cant wait for those days!

The Quintana Family said...

That is scary!!! I would be be carrying a bottle of sanitizer around with me everywhere and probably scrubbing my house constantly. Hopefully nobody in your family gets it!

Gentri said...

She can't be 3! She was just born, I swear. Looks like you had a great birthday party. Why didn't we have big bouncy slides when we were growing up?