Friday, August 28, 2009

DIVA!!!

Presley is such a DIVA! She changes her clothes, high heels, and sunglasses all day long! I told Nick the other day that her room looks like a 16 year old's because there are clothes and shoes all over her bed and floor. She is constantly asking me "What should I wear?" and "Does this match?" We even have fights at bedtime because Pres thinks she has to wear heels to bed every night! It cracks my parents up because I used to (and still do) the same thing. They always say "She's just like her Mom!" That means I'm really in for it! They other day she came strutting down the hall and yelled "Mom I'm posing!" so I had to get a picture. She is so cute and always makes my day Brighter!

1 comment:

♥Hillary and Matt Ramone♥ said...

lol she is SO you! It's so cute! Wait til she's a teenager, it's only gonna get worse! HAHAHA