Friday, November 21, 2008

Girls Night at TWILIGHT!!

The 2 biggest Twilight fans!!!

TEAM EDWARD!!

YES!!! Last night, Hillary, Kelli, Amber, Kaye, and I went to Twilight! We have waited so long for the movie to come out, so when tickets went on sale we bought them for the 12:35 show at Gateway! We were all decked out in our Twilight shirts, hoodies, and Cullen Crest bracelets! The movie was amazing and we had so much fun! I'll probably go 10 times before the weekend is over! Maybe I'll even get Nick to go with me :)


P.S. Wasn't that kiss totally Hot!!?!!?!

4 comments:

Marti Hawker said...

If you can get Nick to go, I'll be impressed. Tony just laughed when I told him I wanted him to see it with me. It was so good though wasn't it?

Gentri said...

This looked like so much fun! I can't wait to see it myself! I don't think I'll be able to talk Heber into it but good luck with Nick.

PerryPartyOfSix said...

Travis went opening day! lol. A big group of the girls went and my friend Caitie and I were able to talk our men into coming. They were both okay through it........Except that Travis started laughing everytime the crowd started clapping! We counted how many guys there were in our theater and there were 9. So it is possible! Good luck! ; ) When we're down there over Thanksgiving we should all go!

♥Hillary and Matt Ramone♥ said...

freaking awesome night!! TWILIGHT ROCKS!! And yes the kiss was super hot!!