Wednesday, November 5, 2008

High School Tag! Thanks Hill :)

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yeah and I married a guy who graduated from the same school 5 years before! He's got a young wife! lol
2. What kind of car did you drive? My dad's Jeep, It was a boy magnet :)
3. Were you a party animal? hahaha no but we did have some sweet parties at Brooke's
4. Were you considered a flirt? I've been told.........
5. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? HAHAHA No!! I can't sing or play an instrument!
6. Did you like high school? Yeah I had alot of fun!!!
7. Were you a nerd? Ummm NO
8. Were you on varsity teams? Drill Team baby!! All 4 years!
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? No way I was a good girl!
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Oh yeah Forever and Forever!
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Stacey Wachter (Squires) and Mr Sandberg
12. What was your school's full name? Tooele High School
13. School mascot? The White Buffalo
14. Did you go to the Homecoming dance and with who? Yeah in 11th grade with my good friend Jeremy Main, 12 grade my bf wouldn't go
15. If you could go back again, would you? Maybe for a day
16. What do you remember most about graduation? That the power went out during the ceremony, my cute dress, and the all night party!
17. Where did you go senior skip day? with Nick :)
18. Were you in a club? Drill Team, it took up all of my time
19. Have you gained weight since then? sure, whatever!
20. Who was your prom date? Sophomore year with Nightrain, Junior year UGH!!!! I should've gone with the 2nd person that asked me, and Senior year Nick was a good sport and went with me!
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Heck yeah!
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? I would warn myself to not date T.M.!!!!! hahahahaha and to spend more time with my friends!

I tag everyone I went to HS with! 

3 comments:

♥Hillary and Matt Ramone♥ said...

Lol nice answers! Remember when we went to lunch together like everyday??

Anngie said...

I loved your answers, they made me laugh, very honest:)

Anonymous said...

You are a babe and Presley is so cute. I just got a blog going if you want to check it out--kariandben.blog
How's the whole big girl bed working out? Mags is still is her crib and sleeps so dang good, I don't want to mess it up!!!