Friday, October 3, 2008

The Forsbergs are a Forever Family!

My babe and me
The Logan Temple The whole Family!

Grandma and Papa Brad with Presley and Jaxton
My Forever Family

They Love each other!

Kristi, Brian, Savannah, Nick, and Tate
Today was such a special day for Nick's cousin Kristi, her husband Brian, and their kids, Savannah, Nick, and Tate! They were sealed together for Time and all Eternity as a family in the Logan Temple. It was such an amazing experience to be apart of! I have been to alot of sealings but this was the first Family sealing we have been to. It was so awesome and emotional! I'm so thankful for my Eternal Family and to know that we will be Together Forever! It was such a great day to be with family an friends. Thanks for letting us be apart of your special day! We Love You!!

2 comments:

Anngie said...

What an awesome day! and Andrea your such a cute skinny mama:) you make think that maybe there is some hope for me and my expading belly;)

♥Hillary and Matt Ramone♥ said...

It was a great day!! And we took some way cute pictures!!