Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy 6th!!!

Wow!! I cannot believe it's our 6th Anniversary! I seriously have the best husband in the whole entire world! I know, everyone says that but it's true with me! He is the BEST! I don't know what I would do without him! He has the most patience of anyone I know, he'd have to to be married to me! I am so thankful he is the one I will be with forever! Along with having the best husband title, he's also the best daddy ever! I couldn't have imagined a better dad for my kids. He never left my side the entire 40 hours of labor and he even didn't know how to leave me once Presley was born! He does so many acts of kindness for me everyday I never worry about coming home to a mess, he always has the house cleaned and the beds made,He is such a hardworker at work and at home. It's the little things that make him so special to me! He always makes me laugh and have a better day if I'm stressed. We always have fun together no matter what we're doing! After a few dates with Nick I quickly learned that the fastest way to his heart is through his stomach! If I ever want to go shopping or something he wouldn't really want to do, all I have to do is feed him and he's ready to do anything I want! I know forsure that we are meant for each other and we'll be Together Forever! Happy Anniversary Babe!! Here's to 106 more!!




We look so young! hahaha









We celebrated with dinner at the Roof, and of course being the crazy parents we are, all we talked about was how much we missed our Sissy!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats!!! I cant believe it has been 6 years already. Time flies

♥Hillary and Matt Ramone♥ said...

YAY!! Happy 6th Anniversary!! I love your black bebe dress!

Anngie said...

Happy Anniversary:)...I have to tell when I was talking to you at the pharamacy, my friend Melissa said who is the girl, she always looks so pretty, I thought that was a nice compliment:)

Pateresa Johnson said...

You are so stinkin cute! I am so happy for you an Nick, You two are the cutest dang couple.

Gentri said...

6 years! Wow! I remember going to your reception, it was so beautiful. Congrats.

The Terrys said...

Congrats on your anniversary! I can't wait till mike and i reach that long! :)