Saturday, October 18, 2008

Man Tagged!

What's your husbands name? Nickolas Bradley Pratt but I call him Nicky ;)
How long have you guys been married? 6 years tomorrow! WOW
How long did you date? 1 year to the day of our first date
How old is he? 29 almost 30! hahahahaha
Who eats more sweets? Hmmm thats a hard one, we both have our weaknesses, but he's more of a meat and potatoes kinda guy so probably me.
Who said I Love You first? He did!
Who is taller? Him totally but when I wear my 6 inchers I'm almost as tall as him!
Who is the better singer? Nick for sure!!
Who is smarter? He says me, so thats pretty smart of him!
Who does the laundry? I do! I'm the laundry queen!
Who pays the bills? It's 50/50
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do and Presley is in the middle! ugh I know!!
Who mows the lawn? Nick does! He would never let me, he says girls shouldn't have to mow. But we all know how picky he is, he won't let anyone mow our lawn!
Who cooks dinner? Me! I love to cook
Who drives? Depends, if its really late then I do, but mostly him.
Who is the first to say they are wrong? well we're both stubborn, he would say him and I say me but whatever!
Who kissed who first? He totally kissed me first. He says I played hard to get for a while so he had to do it!!
Who asked who out first? He did! After months of stalking me!! hahahaha But I guess I was a tease!
Who wears the pants? Nick says I do, so I guess I'll take credit! Love ya Babe!!!

I tag Chels, Kim, Tiffany, Alice, and Hiilary!

No comments: