Sunday, October 5, 2008

That's My Girl!

Yesterday Nick had to go to work for a little while, so Presley and I stayed home and did laundry and played. Since it was a cold rainy day we didn't go outside and our trip to Gardner Village was cancelled. I was in the laundry room and I realized Presley wasn't in there helping me like usual. So I peeked in her toy room and there she was, with her Ariel high heels on, her purse around her arm, a baby doll on her hip, her pink cell phone between her shoulder and her ear, talking to Papa Todd, and to top it off she was typing on her barbie laptop! All I could do was laugh! I guess she watches me too much! My little Diva acts just like her mom!!

2 comments:

Kamie said...

How cute! I am so glad that you have a blog so we can keep in touch! I love this story- I started laughing outloud when I read it!

Tiffany said...

That is so funny! What a girl! Isn't it funny how much they look at what we do? What a funny girl. About the preggy thing...have you had your progesterone level checked? I'm not sure how doctor involved you have gotten yet, but sometimes it's just that simple little of fix of taking progesterone and some clomid afterwards. Good luck! I have been praying for you guys!