Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Greatest Blessing calls me Mom


Life couldn't have blessed me more than the day Presley came into our lives. I never knew real joy until I heard her first cry. She is the center of our lives and we don't know what we did those years without her. She teaches Nick and I more than we think we teach her. Being a mom for the past 28 months has taught me more about life and LOVE than ever before! I'm not only blessed for being a mom but I am blessed for being Presley's mom! Hopefully soon, we can add another one into our little family who will bring us just as much happiness as she has! I'm so thankful to be a mom!!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

such a cute little tribute! I should try that sometime! Especially when my kids are getting on my nerves! =) You make me realize what I really do have! Thanks!

Pateresa Johnson said...

I cannot wait to have her in preschool. Just reminding you activity days is on Wed. at 2:00 give me a call.

Stephanie said...

That pic is so cute! When are you guys planning on trying for another??

Heather said...

Oh that picture is just so ADORABLE!!! I definitely need to find out where you went for the pics once our little Halle gets here! They are PRICELESS!!!

Em said...

Ummm... hopefully soon???? Does that mean you are getting ready?