Monday, September 15, 2008

My Little Diva in Training


I have decided to start potty training! Girl's are easy right? Well, not when they need the royal treatment after EVERY trip to that potty! After getting some advice from my friends, the most common thing is "Give alot of praise and a reward." Ok I can do that! I went and bought a cute pink princess potty and got after it! Presley did pretty good! I was so excited and proud that I decided to reward her earlier than I should have! Her favorite thing to do is get a mani/pedi at the nail salon. So we went down and she got her fingers and toes painted, hot pink with lime green polka dots! She sat so still until they were dry and then she had to go around the salon and show everyone her pretty nails! Well needless to say she will only go on the potty now if she gets her nails painted! I know, I have created a Diva!!

2 comments:

Janica Petersen said...

Sister Diva, raising that cutest Diva EVER!!! I love your blog and I added it to mine!
Keep in touch
Janica Petersen

Chambrae said...

Hi, I found your blog thru Brock & Heathers. So fun to see what you are up to. Good luck with the potty training. We just finished and it was crazy!! She is so cute. I'm sure she won't be as big a stinker and Daxten was.