Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My HOT Drummer!

Nick has been drumming his whole life! When we were dating he would try to impress me by playing the drums to my favorite songs, so I guess it worked! He is so talented that he can turn his iPod and play to any song! When we were looking to buy a new house, every room had to be examined to see which one would be the future "drum room". Good thing we both loved the same house! That room was the selling point! Presley and I get our own personal concert every night, whether we like it or not! I think I'm either deaf or I've just gotten used to the noise! Presley LOVES it when her daddy plays, she is his backup dancer! He doesn't go a day without playing. I just hope our kids get his musical abilities! Love ya Babe!!

3 comments:

Janica Petersen said...

WOW NICK!!! That is awesome!!
I thought you spent all your time on your beautiful yard... dang, you have talent!! I see a "ward talent show" in the future :)

See you guys later!!
Janica

♥Hillary and Matt Ramone♥ said...

Ha Ha Ha!! I love it! Typical night at Nick and Andreas consists of mowing, drumming, mowing AGAIN, and then drumming AGAIN!! Presley is daddy's groupie!! HEHE!!

The Wall Family said...

Wow! Nick is amazing! I didn't know he could play like that! Presley is definitely born to be a dancer!