Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance!!




Today was so much fun! After I got off work I met my brother in law Matt at the E-Center to do press for the So You Think You Can Dance 2008 tour. He knew how much I loved the show, so he let me go with him to meet the dancers and do interviews with them! He's Awesome!! They were all so friendly and outgoing, so it made the interviews fun! I was so star struck!! Matt laughed at how in awe I was at them! After the interviews we had tickets to go to the show! Hillary, Matt and I had awesome seats and got to see all my favorite dances right in front of the stage! We even caught up with my friend Chelsie and her sister Whitnie! It was so much fun and definately a day I will never forget! Thanks Matt!

4 comments:

♥Hillary and Matt Ramone♥ said...

That was such a FUN NIGHT!! Matt even had fun!! Lol!!

Hess Clan said...

Andrea I happended upon your blog from Chambrae's blog. I just think it is funny that we have bumped into eachother over the years. I usually never see anyone from highschool. You have a really cute family!

Brittney (downey) Hess

Pateresa Johnson said...

I am so jelous! You are so lucky! Miss you haven't seen you for a while.

Anngie said...

Ugh I love "so you think you can dance" you and Hillary sure do lots of fun stuff, very cool but I am very jealous:)