Thursday, September 18, 2008

Where did Summer Go?








I cannot believe it's already Fall! Where did the Summer go? We are so busy with life so I decided to list what happened the past couple of months

*We finished our backyard!
*Presley turned 2 with a Hannah Montana bash
*I threw Hillary's Bridal shower
*Nick took me to the Colbie Calliat and John Mayer concert
*We went to Paramore and Jimmy Eat World concert
*Matt and Hillary got married June 7,2008 in the SLC temple! Best ceremony ever!
*Annual 4th of July BBQ's and Fireworks!
*Swimming at Deseret Peak
*Lagoon Day with Papa Todd's work
*Presley's 1st trip to the Zoo
*Nick got put in the Elder's Quorum Presidency! hahahahaha jk Babe!
*Many trips shopping at Gateway (our favorite place!)
*We had a Sha-Ronn reunion! so fun!!
*Daddy and Papa Brad built Presley's huge swingset!
*We started our Fun and CRAZY bunko group!
*A Girls luch at the Lion's House with all the cousins and aunts for Gma Barb's Bday
*The most intense, and competitive game of badmitton, Matt was the champ!
*I read all 4 Twilight books in 2 weeks.
*Bee's game on the 24th of July
*Days of 47 Rodeo
*Working in our yard
*Sitting on the front porch until midnight
*Jogging with Presley in the stroller listening to her iPod!
*Modeling with Kaye at the Bebe Premier1



I love Summer so much and I'm sad to see it go, but we had fun, especially when we are Together!



4 comments:

Em said...

SHOSTED! I didn't know you were a blogger! I can't believe how big Presley is, she is such a cute little queen bee!

Gentri said...

Carly told me about your blog. So cute! That Presley, I love the nail polish story.

I know that you were big into beading. Did you ever go the the big bead and gem shows in Salt Lake? There's one coming on the 27th and I was thinking of going. Know anything about it?

Kim said...

Hey I found your blog through Emily's. You have such a cute family! your little girl is so cute and I love her name. I'm so glad that you're doing well.
Kim Webb (Tait)

Janica Petersen said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun summer!!! I miss summer already too!!