Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Big 8

My cousin Loni tagged me so here it goes!

Here are the 8s:
Rules:
1) Post Rules on your blog
2) Answer the six "8" items
3) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 favorite TV shows:
So You Think You Can Dance
Dancing with the Stars
Biggest Loser
Desperate Housewives
Grey's Anatomy
90210
Jon and Kate plus 8
The Hill's ( I know its totally stupid but I love it!)


8 things I did yesterday:
Went to Gold's
Went to Work
Drank 3 Diet Cokes
Took Presley to Dance
Held Baby Gus
Played Makeup wtih Presley
Babysat Jaxton
Went to Gateway with Nick


8 things I look forward to:
Playing outside with Presley
Finding out if the baby is a boy or a girl!
My big 25 Birthday
Hawaii!
My shoe party
Warm weather
July 23, 2009!
Holding my new baby


8 favorite restaurants:
Cafe Rio
Thai House
Wingers
Paradise Bakery
Rock Creek
The Jazz Kitchen
Hires
Did I mention Cafe Rio? lol


8 things on my wish list:
To See my baby!
Get a pedicure
To find out what the baby is so I can get the nursery done
To lose all the baby weight FAST
To always have healthy happy kids.
To be the BEST Mom & Wife
Take Presley back to Disneyland
Wear my Normal jeans home from the Hospital (I can wish, right?)



8 people to tag:
Hillary
Brittany
Sydney
Tiffany
Heather
Marti
Patresa
Chelsie

4 comments:

Maren said...

You are making me crave Cafe Rio!! Are you coming to Hawaii soon? What Island? Stop and say hi to us if you are on Oahu!! We locked our blog so e-mail me maren1025@yahoo.com

Marti Hawker said...

Ha! I already got tagged a couple of months ago on this one! :)I can't wait to see what you do with the baby's room. Presley's is so cute!

Heather said...

Okay so I am so glad that I am not the only LAME-O that loves the Hills! Such entertainment! And I LOVE LOVE Rock Creek too! When do you guys find out what your little baby is? Can't wait to see if it's a boy!

The Terrys said...

haha I love to watch the Hills too!
Other people just won't admit it!