Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yes I am Alive!

Sorry I haven't posted in Forever! It's not like me to post once I upload my pics. Well we had a great Christmas Eve and Christmas. Christmas Eve with my family with a party at our house. We ate and played COMPETITIVE games of bunko and bingo. My Mom and Dad gave awesome prizes of cash for bunko and gift certificates for bingo. We had a fun night as a family quoting Christmas Vacation and laughing at my Grandma for being the bingo nazi!


Our Little Grinch!





Presley helping Papa Todd be the Bingo caller
She fell asleep waiting for Santa to bring her Hannah Montana Makeup!
And he brought it!


Daddy rockin out on the Hannah guitar

Calling the Grandma's!

Presley and Nanny



Then we went to Grandma Kaye' and Papa Brad's and they had a Surprise!We're going to Disneyland!
We Better go home and pack!

No comments: