Thursday, January 8, 2009

Disneyland!

Disneyland was a Blast! The first day we got there, Nick, Presley, Me, Hillary, Matt, Grandma and Grandpa had a reservation at Ariel's Grato for lunch with the Princesses. Presley knows all their names and was so excited to go. I put her in the Snow White costume she had gotten from Nanny and Papa Todd and we were on our way! She met Ariel first, and Ariel loved her so much she kept coming over to our table to talk to Presley and dubbed her cutest little girl of the Day! Presley was in awe seeing all of the Pricesses. The rest of the trip was great, we went back and forth from Disneyland to California Adventure and to Downtown Disney. We rode all the rides we could and watched the Awesome Holiday Parade! The parked was decked out for Christmas, it was beautiful. The weather was great and we will never forget Presley's first trip to Disneyland! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

Waiting to get on the plane!


Jaxton and Presley
Minnie Mouse!

Goofy!
Ariel! Snow White!
Belle!
Sleeping Beauty!

Cinderella!


SO EXCITED! Grandma and Grandpa! Jasmine!
Minnie's House!
Presley fell asleep by the time we found Mickey! Daddy's Girl!The hat says it all!
The castle was beautiful!The Incredibles!

Going to a Bug's Land in California Adventure! Toon Town!

Minnie and Jaxton

The Fam

Aunt Hillary!

Grand and Grandpa with the kids!
Uncle Matt!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like a blast. I love going to Disneyland it is always a blast.

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun! I tried to get my boys to go see the pricesses with me when we went, but they wouldn't do it. :( I don't blaim them. Sorry about your Grandpa...

Em said...

The happiest place on earth! I am so excited to take my boys this next year! Looks like Christmas treated your fam well, I'm happy for you!

Stacey said...

All of your pictures remind me of the National Days. I love Disneyland!!! Looks like you had a great time!!!@

Jamie Broderick Photography said...

Hey girl!! My little family was just in Disneyland too!!! I found your blog from the Lawtons. Cute family!! Jamie